Dominion Voice and Data implements technology plans by providing products through a managed service platform that precisely fits your business needs.
Ask about our managed services model that can keep you on the cutting edge of technology, while at the same time maximizing your employee's ability to leverage technology for productivity and competitive advantages for one fixed monthly cost.
Our range of productivity options can include:
- Voice, Data, and Video Integration – Integrating voice, data, and video over common circuits reduces communication costs and increases bandwidth availability.
- LAN and WAN – Development, expansion, and maintenance of local and wide area networks. Productivity increases dramatically when company team members and locations communicate quickly and effectively.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) – Linking computers and telephone systems improves your capability to serve your clients. CTI can be implemented at the desktop, workgroup, and enterprise level.
- Network Transparency – Linking locations for voice, data and video over public or private networks can lower costs and improve employee efficiency. The technology can be transparent to the user.
- Voice Mail and Unified Messaging – Companies with national and global presence can present flawless messaging to their clients and business partners. Unified messaging solutions provide users with the ability to unify voice mails, e-mails, and faxes in one location, such as their Microsoft Outlook, Act, Goldmine, or voice mail system.
- Speech Enablement – Speech enablement takes advantage of the most intuitive communication means to simplify callers' access to your firm, and your own access to the outside world.
- Call Center Technology – Companies with a high inbound call flow can dramatically reduce customer hold time and improve customer service. Dominion Voice and Data can assist you in routing calls based on the skill set of employees. Envision a customer service or technical support call routing directly to the person with the skill set most able to assist your client. Call handling data is then compiled to allow the most effective resource allocation, and assist in eliminating bottlenecks.
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID) – Direct Inward Dialing is a call routing tool that allows a call to ring directly to your station set. DID provides you with a personal telephone number without having to pay for a personal telephone line to your desktop.
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) – Routing voice traffic over the Internet allows the customer to send and receive telephone calls while paying no local or long distance fees.